Today, I got an email that may well be the new Nigerian Scam for a world in economic recession. Looking for a job? Great! We can make you a manager. Work remotely. Get 2500 USD/month. Riiiiight.
Now, I'm not sure what's going on here, or how the scam works, but I am quite certain that it is a scam. The from address does not match the name in the from line which does not match the "signature" at the bottom of the email. The "ID" at the bottom of the mail is an interesting touch to try to make this look real, but it appears to be nothing more than a string of random numbers.
Have you seen this scam? Do you know the rest of the story?
Move on with your career: Manager (Remote, part-time vacancy; 2500 USD/month, No investment)
Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 11:19 AM
Dear Job Seeker,
Due to converge of our mutual interests within the boundaries of the employment process, we'd like to manifest provision of the newly opened entry, available for your immediate contemplation.
An expansion process, has inevitably triggered the underscored insurance company to form complementary positions within the market of operation.
We're providing a feasible opportunity to put your legal background to use in the insurance/accounting sphere. Undoubtedly, our ultimate aim is to bring the confort work environment, stimulating a reciprocal leap towards beneficial and justifying operating conditions.
Informational table is presented below, to briefly outline the opening.
* Benefits and privileges:
-Feasible career advancement opportunities.
-Extensive tutelage (probation period) for the first two months.
-Fixed payout, resulting in 2000 USD monthly.
-Outstanding reimbursement plan.
- Accuracy and leadership in the assigned operations
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Swift decision-making.
- Honesty and law obedience.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office.
* Primary responsibilities:
- Preparing invoices, compiling itemized charges and submitting bills concerning insurance reimbursement enquiries.
- Commencing insurance operations (reimbursement cases).
- Consolidating viable documentation, records and paperwork.
- This is not insurance sales position and you don't need to sell insurance, this is Money Manager vacancy.
If you want to apply please send all your questions and contact information ONLY to e-mail: HRManagerPIC37@gmail.com
We're looking forward to our further communication.
Julie Mathews. HR department.