I created this blog for the specific purpose of saving me from my own terrible memory. Again and again I get myself into deja vu situations where I can distinctly remember getting into this problem before, but I can't remember hoow I solved it. The number of times that has happened has dropped precipitously since I started blogging my most annoying problems here. But, despite that fact, I managed to forget how really important it is to my learning process to write these things here.
Yesterday, my maemo development scratchbox and I had a little disagreement regarding available packages and repositories. In the end, I solved the problem, but only in the i386 target. Today I cant get the armel target to work and I have no idea what the fix was yesterday. This is a serious pain.
Not to worry, I was better than the problem yesterday, and after wasting a bit more time, I shall beat it again. When I do, I'll be sure to blog the solution here.